viernes, 11 de septiembre de 2015

1.2.


First one in English:

Past days I've found myself thinking more than a dozen times about how I am doing at what I consider a fresh start.
One thing, that makes me feel great about how thinks have turned out to be, is that I no longer believe that holding on to my vices is a good think. I would normally say, for example: "Weed gets me to a peaceful place, gets me to think about beautiful stuff, etc. And it is true that when I am high I get very creative. But now I ask myself: "If weed gets me so greatly inspired, does it help me to get my shit together?"
Actually that is not the case. Days have passed when I; having so much time in my hands I decide to go to visit my Friends at University Campus. And I find myself chilling in the grass, with a spliff in my hand, talking about anything but not the most important stuff that I live throughout the week.

I eagerly insist, that I have all this musical ideas. Which I want to express. Of course. But I now see that I lack of discipline and a healthy way of dealing with my own stuff.
At the same time; and that's why I feel great; is that for now, I feel very fine. Just that I have noticed this lack of structure, which could get some readjustment.

All this sums up. Now motivated I choose to get my shit together. I choose to get healthy. Work out more. Party, cause I'm young. Maybe smoke a little from time to time, love, cheer myself, do what I love and love what I do. But mostly, I choose to do it the right way. Concentrated on myself, the world, my music, my  family, my friends, and of course, my dreams.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario